FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About Ang and Joey Textiles and Wallpaper:
- Angie is the independent Textile and Wallpaper Designer for Ang and Joey.
- All designed collections are proudly printed at Spoonflower, right here in sunny Arizona.
- Our shop is conveniently located on Spoonflower’s website, where you can find fabric, wallpaper, and home decor items.
- To explore our designed collections within the Spoonflower shop, simply head over to the “All Collections” tab.
We’re here to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d love to help.
Please contact us by email at:
How to Place an Order
- Start Here: Easily navigate our collections by clicking on the links provided on our website. We’ve designed our pages with your shopping convenience in mind.
- Once you’re on the Spoonflower website, ordering is a breeze using their intuitive drop-down menus.
- Fabric Type: Choose the fabric type that suits your project.
- Size: Select the size you need, whether it’s by the yard, a fat quarter, or a swatch/sample.
- Quantity: Specify the quantity you want, and add the items to your cart.
- For Wallpaper:
- Wallpaper Type: Pick the type of wallpaper that complements your style.
- Size: Choose the size, with swatches available for sampling.
- Quantity: Select the quantity you desire, and add to your cart.
- For Home Decor:
- Choose a Product: Explore home decor products.
- Fabric Options: Customize your selection with fabric preferences (if applicable).
- Additional Options: Choose other available options.
- Quantity: Select the desired quantity and add to your cart.
*Note: If on the fabric page under the Add to Cart button there is a banner that reads, “Also available in Wallpaper and Home Decor”. If you directly click on a design within our wallpaper collections section, it will take you to the corresponding design on the Wallpaper or Home Decor page.
How to Order Confidently
To ensure you confidently order your custom fabrics and wallpaper, we recommend you:
- Order a Swatch: Before placing a large order, consider ordering a swatch of your design to see how the colors will appear in print. This allows you to make adjustments if needed.
- Substrates and Printing: Computer screens can oftentimes give inaccurate color representation. The colors you see on your computer or device may not accurately represent the final print. Textured fabric and wallpaper can also change the appearance of a final color. Please be mindful that when ordering fabric and wallpaper featuring the same design, variations in texture may lead to differences in the appearance of color. *Spoonflower uses state-of-the-art digital printing technology, and while they strive for precise color reproduction, there may be slight variations from what you see on your screen.
- Test Different Lighting: Ordering a swatch will give you the opportunity to examine fabrics and wallpaper under various lighting conditions to get a better sense of how it will appear in a room or project.
- Bring Your Vision to Life: Your vision is important to us, and we’re here to assist you every step of the way. If you’d like to explore a different scale for your design, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email. And if you find the color isn’t quite what you expected, we’re more than willing to work with you. Let’s make sure your creative project turns out just the way you envision it!
For the Trade
Spoonflower is all about supporting professionals in the design and creative industry. If you’re a designer, artist, or a creative enthusiast, sign up for a trade account here, and receive exclusive benefits and opportunities.
We’re genuinely excited to be a part of your design journey. Reach out to us as we are here to help in any way we can. Your projects are our inspiration, and we’d love to hear all about them. It’s always exciting to see how you’re bringing our wallpapers and textiles to life in your interior and creative projects. Once your project is complete, we can’t wait to share your incredible work.