November is over and I still can’t believe it. Seriously, where does the time go? Before we know it, the sun will be shining and we will have our air conditioning on again.
Because time has flown by, I thought I would recap the month of November. Just in case you missed a post. (Also, I learned how to put together photo collages… how cool is that? – Cool for me, because I have been wanting to figure this out for a while. Check out PicMonkey and you can do it too!)
1. Sneak peek of a mercury glass tray I created. The tutorial will be coming soon.
2. How to get organized before painting furniture.
3. Back to reality and getting crafty with pine cones. Tutorial coming soon.
4. Hydrangea… my favorite flower!
5. French Provincial Dresser before and after with tutorial.
6. Create a Magnolia Wreath for under $5.00.
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed the month of November. I look forward to sharing more with you in December.